Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Violets & Daisies Brilliant Blog Bouquet Award





Firstly, thankyou so much Violet of Violets & Daisies for awarding me!



Blog Award Rules:


Put a link to who gave you the award
Post the award to your blog
Answer the questions
Choose 5 blogs to receive the award
Let them know you've awarded them

Blog Award Questions: 
1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, 
Violets and Daisies, what would it be?
2. What is your favourite ever Bible verse and why?
3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?
4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
5. If you have one, feel free to share your testimony as to how you became a Christian.

And my answers:
1. Hmm, probably Poppy.
2. I have heaps! If I had to pick one, it would most likely be Psalm 116 verse12: "How can I repay the LORD for all of his goodness to me?" I like it because it is such a beautiful verse and reminds me that I can't possibly repay God for all he has done - it's that great!
3. I have to say that Violets and Daisies is probably the most inspiring blog I have ever come across!
4. Our family have friends who live in the United States and family that live in Canada, and one of my best friends comes from the States, so the USA, and probably Europe and the UK. (My great-grandmother lived in England as a little girl during WWII.)
5. I don't really have one, I have grown up in a Christian household with good Christian friends and family, which I am very thankful for. But there is, I suppose, one's own conviction of Salvation. 

The five blogs I would like to receive the award are:
Lily  of  Violets & Daisies
Laura of Books, Poems and Everyday Life
Miss Margaret Dashwood of An Accomplished Young Lady
Miss Marianne of The P&P95 Forever Club
Hyancinth of Violets & Daisies

Thanks again for awarding me Violet!






















No comments:

Post a Comment